Sunday, August 7, 2011

Monticello & Goblin Valley

Jake had a race in Monticello back in June and we decided since we were down there we would see some sights in the area. After the race we drove to Green River and stayed in a KOA and then went to Goblin Valley the next day.  I was not sure what to expect but we (Jake, Rebekah and I) really liked it.  It is like nothing you have ever seen before unless you have watched galaxy quest.  When we first got there it was raining and very cold but then it warmed up.  We hiked around for a couple of hours and then headed home.
Jake is # 632



This was in the pool at the KOA.  For some reason
Jake loves pulling faces at me when I ask to take a picture of him.
 Excellent dismount!
 Jake was showing Rebekah and I some Olympic worthy slide routines.

Jake and Rebekah.  Yes it really was that cold.       


All I was trying to do was get a good family picture and instead i got this...
 And then this ...
 And then he did it who would have thought it was so hard?

Rebekah

Jake pondering
If you look very closely you will be able to find Jake. 




3 comments:

Kathleen said...

Haha! Great family pictures! I think you should use the second one for your Christmas cards this year. Those are really neat pictures, though - looks like a cool place.

Rebekah said...

Oh, that good ol valley of goblins! It was pretty cool.

TimsFamily said...

Hey I found you on Jobi's blog and thought that this was fun and wanted to follow yours:) I am a really bad blogger but I want to be better anyway its fun to see what you are up to! Hope its ok?