Thursday, January 27, 2011

Abby's Birthday

I was putting pictures on my computer and ran across a bunch of my niece Abby who just turned 4.  She was born before Jake and I were married and was the first grandchild on the Field side and now she is so big.  I decided to put some of my favorites up so others (Mindy) can look back and enjoy them as well.
Jake with Abby in the hospital


Abby in Palmyra New York ( Rachel's wedding)


 At Dave and Kathleen's old house in New York


With Grandma and Rachel. (Preston's Blessing)


Holding Preston


Being taught how to play the piano at such a young age.


Showing off her moves she learned in swim class.  She is very proud of herself.


Jake and the girls at Abby's birthday party.


Modeling her new princess pj's that Jake and I gave her for her birthday!


1 comment:

Kathleen said...

Cute pictures! Thanks for sharing them!